Friday, April 3, 2009

Nars Summer!

Glowing, sun-kissed skin, shimmering peachy-hued lips and high drama eyes in deep tones of metallic flecked topaz or sparkling azure.

:faints: Who doesn't want that?!

Lush, silver-flecked teal - a precise image of the ocean’s waves. $22
Glazed apricot and radiant orange, to imitate the burning sun. $32
A rich golden terracotta, offers a flattering faux glow. $30
High-shine bronzy rose, with a sweet, carefree quality about it. $24
Shimmering burnish coral - a modern take on a classic. $24
Pink mauve sprinkled with specks of gold - gives nude lips a sultry boost. $24
A creamy, long-wearing lip pencil in a shade of pink amber. $20
Shimmering pearlescent pink - simultaneously sweet and saucy. $16

Which ones do you lust over?
I am lemming the shadow duo, I'm dreaming of intense sunset eyes for summer. I don't have many yellow or orangeish shadows, this would get much use I believe. I also love the gloss, milky pink with specks of gold! Can you say universally flattering? The nail varnish does speak of warm and happy times but I think I can skip out on the $16 price tag and find a cheaper alternative. I will be looking for a similar color to add to my stash.
Source: Nars Cosmetics

3 comments:

  1. MMMM Yummy I want it all. If only my checkbook would keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that teal eyeshadow is gorgeous, I don't think I'd ever wear it, but damn it's such an awesome colour. The lip gloss I'd most definitely wear, though. I'm really into pink lip glosses at the moment.

    ReplyDelete